Blogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamM

Puritan Board Freshman
Can anyone recommend some good Reformed blogs that you visit? I really enjoy reading Fred's, but from what I can find his seems to be a rare bright spot in a sea of bologna.

Thanks!

[Edited on 8-12-2004 by AdamM]

you can take alook at mine if you want, not great , just some of my favorites things. Click on my www

Originally posted by Irishcat922
you can take alook at mine if you want, not great , just some of my favorites things. Click on my www

That's funny...you're a member of a Presbyterian church in River Oaks, and I attend Riveroaks Reformed Presbyterian Church.

I enjoy George Grant's: http://www.kingsmeadow.com/blogger.html
George Grant, Ph.D., D.Hum., D.Litt., is the director of the King´s Meadow Study Center, Teaching Pastor at Christ Community Church (PCA), Coordinator of the Gileskirk Curriculum Project, and Professor of Humanities at Franklin Classical School. He is the author of dozens books in the areas of history, theology, and culture, and he has written hundreds of essays, articles, stories, poems, ditties, songs, reviews, laments, recipes, monographs, and columns. His most recent books include The Importance of the Electoral College and revised editions of The Christian Almanac and The Patriot's Handbook.

As well as Gary Demar's:
http://www.americanvision.org/

Gary DeMar grew up in the suburbs of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He is a graduate of Western Michigan University (1973) and earned his M.Div. at Reformed Theological Seminary in 1979. He has lived in the Atlanta area since 1979 with his wife Carol. They have two grown sons. Gary and Carol are members of Midway Presbyterian Church (PCA).

A prolific writer, Gary has authored over twenty books covering a full range of topics: The three-volume God and Government series (1982-86), Ruler of the Nations (1987, 2002), The Reduction of Christianity (1988), Surviving College Successfully (1988), Something Greater Is Here (1988), You´ve Heard It Said (1991), America´s Christian History: The Untold Story (1993), War of the Worldviews (1994), Last Days Madness (4th ed., 1999), Is Jesus Coming Soon? (1999), Thinking Straight in a Crooked World (2001), End Times Fiction: A Biblical Consideration of the Left Behind Theology (2001), The Changing Face of Islam in History and Prophecy (2002), and America´s Heritage (2002). He is also the general editor and co-author of A New World in View (1996) and Reformation to Colonization (1997), the first two volumes in the To Pledge Allegiance history textbook series.

Gary has been interviewed by Time magazine, CNN, MSNBC, FOX, the BBC, and Sean Hannity. He has done numerous radio and television interviews, including the "œBible Answer Man," hosted by Hank Hanegraaff. Newspaper interviews with Gary have also appeared in the Washington Times, Toledo (Ohio) Blade, the Sacramento Bee, the Atlanta Journal/Constitution, and the Chicago Tribune.

American Vision also publishes The Biblical Worldview, a monthly magazine edited by Gary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back