Does God or Satan torture in hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point was that if you say hell is in our space-time universe, then you are committed to saying it is "logically" possible (albeit physically implausible) that we could discover it.

I just edited my post above that addresses this...."Also even if you found the place I do not think you would see the souls there because they are In my most humble opinion invisible to the eye."

Just to the eye or with regard to all sense? Interesting point of fact: numerous Christian testimonies that deal with the demonic bring up the "smell" of it.

My point was that if you say hell is in our space-time universe, then you are committed to saying it is "logically" possible (albeit physically implausible) that we could discover it.

I just edited my post above that addresses this...."Also even if you found the place I do not think you would see the souls there because they are In my most humble opinion invisible to the eye."

Just to the eye or with regard to all sense? Interesting point of fact: numerous Christian testimonies that deal with the demonic bring up the "smell" of it.

Like I do not believe you can see those in hell I seriously doubt one can smell them because they do not have a physical body which contains all the physical properties we can experience. Also all those testimonies we all hear about trips to heaven or hell ought to be discarded off hand and we have no warrant to believe them in my opinion.

Like I do not believe you can see those in hell I seriously doubt one can smell them because they do not have a physical body which contains all the physical properties we can experience. Also all those testimonies we all hear about trips to heaven or hell ought to be discarded off hand and we have no warrant to believe them in my opinion.

You can't see them since the soul, being immaterial, probably isn't normally see-able.

As to the stories, I never said they went to hell. I should have been clear. Demons appeared to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back