Doug Wilson Live right now on WHI....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recorded all of the live interview with Doug Wilson. They talk about justification and about slavery in the south. If I new how I could make it available for people to hear. If someone can point the way I would be willing. You guys with websites, I could email it to you maybe? :candle:

Originally posted by Augusta
I recorded all of the live interview with Doug Wilson. They talk about justification and about slavery in the south. If I new how I could make it available for people to hear. If someone can point the way I would be willing. You guys with websites, I could email it to you maybe? :candle:

Send it to me, and I'll make it available to folks on here.

Originally posted by Solo Christo
Thanks! I tuned in just in time to hear the evangelical analogy of stout vs amber lager beers!

In the Preface to Christ Church's hymnbook, Cantus Christi, Wilson states that singing difficult hymns after years of singing pop-praise is like "your first stout after years of drinking lite beer."

Originally posted by SharperSword
Thanks! I tuned in just in time to hear the evangelical analogy of stout vs amber lager beers!

In the Preface to Christ Church's hymnbook, Cantus Christi, Wilson states that singing difficult hymns after years of singing pop-praise is like "your first stout after years of drinking lite beer."

Cheers!

Originally posted by Draught Horse
Originally posted by SharperSword

Cheers!

Indeed!
Beer: the darker and thicker the better!
Hymns: muisically and lyrically heavy!

:amen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back