Dr. Gamble on the Two Kingdom Theology

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalvinandHodges

Puritan Board Junior
Greetings:

Dr. Richard Gamble, a renowned Calvin scholar, will give a lecture tomorrow (Friday, Sept 13th) on the Two Kingdom Theology. It should be very good!

Here is the link:

Blessings,

Rob

I imagine this is a session that will be a webinar in the future possibly. I looked at the other site and it it was mentioned that maybe around December. I attended his lecture at the Conference. It was great and a great many people would benefit from it. A lot of confusion is going on out there because most people really don't even understand the Kingdom of God teaching as the Covenanter's or Early Presbyterians taught it. For some reason everyone wants to attack liberalism and Kuyper. To me that is just off track. It is an easy target to attack. And the good guys are being labelled incorrectly because so many don't have the knowledge that is needed.

Is the link only available in the United States? I get nothing when I click on it.

Hi:

Apparently, the lecture was recorded, and will be broadcast on 11/1/12 at 3pm. Such did not seem very clear to me in the ad on Facebook.

Sorry for the mixup.

Blessings,

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back