Exegetical MP3's

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalawine

Puritan Board Junior
Can anyone help me out? I am looking for some online Reformed teaching on MP3 that goes book by book, chapter by chapter. This seems to be very hard to find. I love listening to S. Lewis Johnson teaching through the Bible. But in his Eschatology he was dispensational :barfy: He was Reformed but (it seems to me) because of Donald Grey Barnhouse's influence in his life he was dispensational. There has to be someone out there, past or present, who has some good teaching frrom Genesis to Revelation with a good handle on Covenant Theology.

Cool! Is thee anyone out there that might be able to burn some of these for me? I would pay for the discs and shipping if they were burned and shipped to my dad. Need fuel for the mind for my hikes, but cannot download files here without great difficulty.

He was Reformed but (it seems to me) because of Donald Grey Barnhouse's influence in his life he was dispensational. There has to be someone out there, past or present, who has some good teaching frrom Genesis to Revelation with a good handle on Covenant Theology.

Nope, he was actually a graduate of Dallas Theological, hence the dispensationalism

The link that Pastor Greco posted above seems to be broken. Here's a different link to the sermons he mentioned:

The Sermon Archives at First Pres Jackson

Unfortunately many of the sermons on that page are not in MP3. It appears that they are just transcripts of the sermons.

Wow. That's a nice site setup you've got there Rich.

Some of those sermons are really old (1974). Any idea how far back these archives go?

Cool! Is thee anyone out there that might be able to burn some of these for me? I would pay for the discs and shipping if they were burned and shipped to my dad. Need fuel for the mind for my hikes, but cannot download files here without great difficulty.

Pergamum, PM me and we might be able to work something out. I used to live on dial up, and I know how frustrating it can be.

Covenant Seminary posts online lectures of some of its courses. These include lectures on NT books. They might be helpful.

Covenant Worldwide - Home Page

Some of those sermons are really old (1974). Any idea how far back these archives go?
They go back to about 1973. We just finished that project. Took a looong time.

They go back to about 1973. We just finished that project. Took a looong time.

Rich, Thank you very much! I do believe that this will be what I've been looking for!
Kevin
My prayer is that it will bless you as much as it blessed me when I set it up. You have to love a job where the data you manipulate has a positive effect on your character!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back