Francis Roberts Introduces the Covenant Theology Section of A Puritan's Mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Francis Roberts' work is hands down the best, in my estimation, ever written in English on the subject. I was like a man discovering buried treasure reading through it. Please someone republish it.

Francis Roberts' work is hands down the best, in my estimation, ever written in English on the subject. I was like a man discovering buried treasure reading through it. Please someone republish it.
An upcoming publishing company is planning on republishing it. You can search them up on Facebook: Sacra Press. They still don't have a website running, but are working on it.

The Publisher is Sacra Press. I am a friend with one of the gentleman on Facebook. At the moment, it is a start up hoping to publish Reformed and Puritan works that have not been done so yet. It is a co-op of two bothers who have invested their life savings for the initial run; and this will be their first work. He explained the hardest part of this text, getting it ready for publishing, is the extensive footnotes it includes. They plan to publish as follows.

iioopp.jpg

The Publisher is Sacra Press. I am a friend with one of the gentleman on Facebook. At the moment, it is a start up hoping to publish Reformed and Puritan works that have not been done so yet. It is a co-op of two bothers who have invested their life savings for the initial run; and this will be their first work. He explained the hardest part of this text, getting it ready for publishing, is the extensive footnotes it includes. They plan to publish as follows.

View attachment 10393
Is there a way to get in touch with them to preorder? If not, can you keep us updated? Any potential date for first volume?

Is there a way to get in touch with them to preorder? If not, can you keep us updated? Any potential date for first volume?
The name of the gentleman is in the picture above; you could message him on Facebook and he will most likely respond. He is just a regular folk like us all trying to break into the publishing game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back