Funny Meme on Texts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize the page is devoted to humor. Still, I personally found the implications of the meme to be slightly offensive. What was worse, though, is the onslaught of disrespect and childish attacks I received upon admonishing the poster to be a little more careful. Needless to say, that unrepentant behavior (not the meme) caused me to cease following the page.

I realize the page is devoted to humor. Still, I personally found the implications of the meme to be slightly offensive. What was worse, though, is the onslaught of disrespect and childish attacks I received upon admonishing the poster to be a little more careful. Needless to say, that unrepentant behavior (not the meme) caused me to cease following the page.

Well that's a bit of a mischaracterization of what happened. I'm including a link to the the fb page Presbyterian Memes so people can read for themselves.

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1538417243127805&substory_index=0&id=1386972471605617

Last edited:
Well, I'm not on Facebook, the link doesn't work for me, I haven't a clue what the dispute is about, and I don't really care much.

But a general reminder anyway:

If there is a blog war, controversy, or a facebook dispute, or whatever, those things stay where they are.

In other words, we try not to bring disputes from other boards or media over here.

Certainly theological topics posted elsewhere may be fair game for reference, but we are careful not to allow an actual dispute among parties to spill over here for members to engage in.

:judge:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back