Josh 6:27

Status
Not open for further replies.

clark thompson

Puritan Board Freshman
Joshua 6:27
KJV 27 So the LORD was with Joshua; and his fame was noised throughout all the country.
ECB 27 So Yah Veh is with Yah Shua; and his fame becomes throughout all the land.

These are my thoughts.
When the Lord is with us, we maybe known but it is more important we are known by God.

Joshua 7:1
KJV 1 But the children of Israel committed a trespass in the accursed thing: for Achan, the son of Carmi, the son of Zabdi, the son of Zerah, of the tribe of Judah, took of the accursed thing: and the anger of the LORD was kindled against the children of Israel.
ECB 1 THE TREASON OF ACHAN But the sons of Yisra El treason a treason in the devotement: for Achan the son of Karmi the son of Zabdi the son of Zerach of the rod of Yah Hudah takes of the devotement: and Yah Veh kindles his wrath against the sons of Yisra El.

These are my thoughts.
We need to lay our sins at the feet of Jesus.

Joshua 7:2
KJV 2 And Joshua sent men from Jericho to Ai, which is beside Bethaven, on the east of Bethel, and spake unto them, saying, Go up and view the country. And the men went up and viewed Ai.
ECB 2 And Yah Shua sends men from Yericho to Ay beside Beth Aven on the east of Beth El, and says to them, saying, Ascend and spy the land. - and the men ascend and spy Ay.

These are my thoughts.
So Joshua makes ready, to trust the Lord we are to make ready as the Lord leads us.

Joshua 7:3
KJV 3 And they returned to Joshua, and said unto him, Let not all the people go up; but let about two or three thousand men go up and smite Ai; and make not all the people to labor thither; for they are but few.
ECB 3 And they return to Yah Shua, and say to him, Ascend not all the people; but ascend about two or three thousand men to smite Ay; so that not all the people labor there; for they are few.

These are my thoughts.
So only part of them had to go up in faith to take the city they were defeated at, God often when we fail in faith will want us to act in more faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back