M**lim issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leslie

Puritan Board Junior
Can you suggest or create a location that is members-only for discussing m issues? This has to be members only, with a warning not to disseminate information, because of threats from the m community. I'm dealing with some issues of cultural compromise in new believers, as perhaps other overseas members do also. I'm reluctant to write anything, for fear m background believers might lose their lives. The coffee shop is already crowded, and a general warning there is not appropriate anyway.

Use Cuzin or ROP (religion of Peace) and leave off personal names and places and don't say anything directly bad about their "Prophet."

Six years ago a PB member in a cuzin-majority country was informed that his prayer requests for the evangelization efforts among a heavily islmc people-group were intercepted by a person in a government office who was not a PB member. Despite being posted in the prayer forum, at least some of the contents became known. The person in the government office turned out to be a Christian and let the PB-member know to be more careful and it ended there. But still....a lesson in caution.

It is not just overseas. Some of us in the States live in communities in which the ROP has a growing influence, such as on county, city and township boards and councils, among local merchants, in schools, on the roads, etc. Buying abandoned churches, turning them into m**j*ds, etc.

There are so many issues, an accelerating number as time goes on. I've learned some valuable lessons to share, but I have a lot more questions to ask than to answer. Perhaps it would be good for those interested to make their signatures less specific.

Am I supposed to always use mu*** when talking about Mu*l** theology of puritanboard? Sorry if i've done that in the past when addressing apologetics, etc. What the offical board position for Mu*** or Is*** or Qur** or Muha***?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back