New Signature Policy - Private Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semper Fidelis

2 Timothy 2:24-25
Staff member
Effective immediately, the signature policy is changed. It can be read here: The PuritanBoard - Signature/Profile Reqts

Your public signature that appears at the bottom of your post must minimally contain:
Your first name
Office Held/Denomination
You are permitted to add more to your public signature (including the limitations regarding the number of rows and quotes, etc) but you are not required to share any additional information:

BUT

You are required to keep your user profile fully filled out: https://www.puritanboard.com/account/

There you must add your name (first and last) as well as the other pertinent information. Even though it is called a public profile, the public profile is viewable to only members of the board. Accountability for your posts is maintained while the public profile does not release any information for those uncomfortable with sharing more.

brother Rich - read the tutorial - used this code minus **:

2172679567_acdbb18e8b.jpg

not working - what am I doing wrong?

PS - I know I need to change the image to conform to the rules :)

I disabled the ability to add images to the signature as it was slowing down the site. The new Signature policy eliminates the need for image sigs now. A few usergroups still have the privilege but the majority do not.

I disabled the ability to add images to the signature as it was slowing down the site. The new Signature policy eliminates the need for image sigs now. A few usergroups still have the privilege but the majority do not.

completely understand! Thanks for the clarification!

So I guess I'll have to stop working on the diorama of Reformed history I was working on to add to my signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back