Password hints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Curtis

Puritan Board Senior
So I finally broke down and bought a tablet (Sony S). I love it, but when I tried to sign on to the PB, I realized that I didn't remember my password (with my desktop, laptop and phone, I have stayed logged on for many months). So I clicked on the "forgot password?" option.
I was asked to provide my email address and to answer a "random question." The random question was, "What is the capital of Switzerland?" I answered, "Bern," only to be told that this was an incorrect answer (I even tried the German "Berne" with the same result).
So, here's my (multiple choice) question: a) Is there a super-top-secret password answer of which I am unaware? b) Did the good people of Switzerland vote to relocate their nation's capital? Or, c) am I simply too thickheaded to grasp what I have done wrong? (By the way, I lean toward 'c')... :p
I welcome any assistance!

Steve, I don't know the answer for sure, but I am wondering if you need to think "reformation" when you answer the capital of Switzerland. Do you know what to put now?

:doh: That never occurred to me! (hope this doesn't mean that I lose my Calvin card...) Anyway, now it asked a question I was able to figure out after much thought (the square root of 9); the system acknowledged that I got that one correct. Now I am waiting on the email that will tell me what to do next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back