Reminder on signature length (PLEASE READ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Me Died Blue

Puritan Board Post-Graduate
This is a reminder to everyone that the first rule in the Signature Requirements is that they be "no more than 10 lines of text or the equivalent if a picture is included." Many members are still well over that limit, so please edit your signature to fit with the limit if it currently does not.

In case a further reminder was needed, all non-conforming signatures will be edited to conform in the next couple of days. So unless you want it done for you- which will probably include random deletion of text - edit it yourself. :cool:

Don't you guys have better things to do than edit signatures on a message forum? Most members have creative signatures, but are seldom any longer than Fred's 10-liner.
:cool:

Originally posted by Puritanhead
Don't you guys have better things to do than edit signatures on a message forum? Most members have creative signatures, but are seldom any longer than Fred's 10-liner.
:cool:

We do have better things to do, but the extreme length of signatures causes threads to be overly long, take up too much space (often the sign is longer than the post) and generally clutter the board.

Yeah, the Puritanboard is a dictatorship of the proletariat. Well, I cut out poor Martin Luther for brevity's sake even though I doubt it was that long before... and now my signature is less Reformed than it was before.
:p

Let God be God.
-Martin Luther

Dear Chris and Fred,

My apologies for this oversight. I have complied. Thank you for your forbearance, and the very helpful job that you guys and the other moderators perform on our behalf.

Blessings,
DTK

We knew it wouldn't be long before God turned you Presbyterian!

Archibald_Alexander_Hodge.jpg

Originally posted by Jeff_Bartel
We knew it wouldn't be long before God turned you Presbyterian!

Archibald_Alexander_Hodge.jpg

But it-- it-- it was against my will, my free will...

** Puritanhead trembles nervously ** :pilgrim:

Originally posted by puritancovenanter
Is mine better? How come it has that space at the bottom?

[Edited on 10-6-2005 by puritancovenanter]

Yours is fine. Regarding the space, I have no idea...I've actually wondered that myself at times, since different people's appear to be different lengths for some reason.

It's something on your end......not our program. As you can see, after I tweaked it, it came out ok. When you posted, that gap is there again.

Figured it out. I had to put a space at the end of the Symington quote. And I did like it better the way you spaced it Scott. :D

Well, now it did it again. Go figure.

[Edited on 10-6-2005 by puritancovenanter]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back