RPCNA - South Carolina Church Planting Efforts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croghanite

Puritan Board Sophomore
Greetings!

The RPCNA is making efforts to plant a church in the Pageland, South Carolina area. That's about 45 minutes southeast of downtown Charlotte, North Carolina.

The first worship service in Pageland, SC is scheduled to be held on November 7, 2010 at 7pm. We will be meeting at the Guest Lodge - 910 W Mcgregor St. Pageland, SC 29728-2014.

We plan to meet every Lord's day evening at 7pm. Those days when there is no pulpit supply, we will have a series of prepared Bible studies, prayer, and Psalm singing.

Please spread the news and pray for the work in SC. Email [email protected] or PM me for more information.

Thanks!

Joe,

By the name Croghanite, do I assume you are from Mt. Croghan? I used to pastor in Jefferson, SC. My family is near Pageland; they live across the border in Marshville. Sometime when I am in town, my wife and I will hopefully pop in for a visit.

I don't think too many live in the Pageland area. Columbia might be as close as you'll get. I have a good friend, who is a Reformed Baptist, who pastors in Kershaw; if you are interested in fellowshipping/meeting up with him, let me know and I'll pass the word along.

You assume correct sir!!!

Thats awesome! I will send you a PM.

Joe,

By the name Croghanite, do I assume you are from Mt. Croghan? I used to pastor in Jefferson, SC. My family is near Pageland; they live across the border in Marshville. Sometime when I am in town, my wife and I will hopefully pop in for a visit.

I don't think too many live in the Pageland area. Columbia might be as close as you'll get. I have a good friend, who is a Reformed Baptist, who pastors in Kershaw; if you are interested in fellowshipping/meeting up with him, let me know and I'll pass the word along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back