So much for decently and in order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another demonstration that the world and the flesh are our biggest enemies, the devil is just hanging with the stupid and silly. I'd rather be drunk out of my mind than to be a false teacher having to face the Lord of Hosts.

I got through :30 and that was enough for me. Besides a heretic, who is John Crowder?

Another demonstration that the world and the flesh are our biggest enemies, the devil is just hanging with the stupid and silly. I'd rather be drunk out of my mind than to be a false teacher having to face the Lord of Hosts.

Amen! brother!

But at the same time if we have the knowledge of the Gospel and do not share it, I would rather be one that was never born, then to receive the gift of life and put it in the ground in fear of my Lord and Master.

The Lord shall consume this false prophet with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy him with the brightness of his coming.

Crowder is as far as I know, Welsh. Certainly involved with what you will see if you google 'emergewales'.

EDIT: HA. Actually, He's American. I feel relieved. He has certainly been over this side of the pond quite a bit.

They sit pretending to smoke with little plastic Jesus statues - they call that 'tokin' the ghost'

Utter nonsense and blasphemy at best. Demonic at worst.

Crowder is as far as I know, Welsh. Certainly involved with what you will see if you google 'emergewales'.

EDIT: HA. Actually, He's American. I feel relieved. He has certainly been over this side of the pond quite a bit.

They sit pretending to smoke with little plastic Jesus statues - they call that 'tokin' the ghost'

Bizzare.

Pretend? :wink:

John Crowder claims he met Jesus while on an acid trip...

A good friend of mine met Jesus years ago while tripping on acid in his college dorm room. He was just ordained as a deacon in a PCA church.

Also, John Crowder is insane.

Frankly, this is sad to watch. This is emotionalism conjured from people who are more interested in chasing experiential feelings than in engaging in true worship.

My sister's church does these ridiculous kinds of things, fire tunnels, weird "worship" services, etc., on a regular basis. I think they've simply found a way to get high on endorphins with a bit of mild self hypnosis, and they have learned to identify it as a "move of the holy spirit". It's been around for a long, long time - just changes form every once in a while. eta: I wouldn't rule out demonic activity, though.

what is tokin?

I'm going to assume it has little to do with Chuck E Cheese. I think has to do with weed.

I am surprised I never heard that phrase.

I learn something new every day.

I'm surprise you haven't! You must have been a very good boy your whole life. :lol:

I have not partook, but I have been around weed quite frequently. It is weird that I have never heard of it. Oh well.

what is tokin?

I'm going to assume it has little to do with Chuck E Cheese. I think has to do with weed.

I'm surprise you haven't! You must have been a very good boy your whole life. :lol:

I have not partook, but I have been around weed quite frequently. It is weird that I have never heard of it. Oh well.

Yes, I didn't mean to imply that I thought you had used marijuana. My apologies. In fact what I meant was that I thought tokin' was such a well-known term, that even non-marijuana users were familiar with it. No big deal.

what is tokin?

Yes, I didn't mean to imply that I thought you had used marijuana. My apologies. In fact what I meant was that I thought tokin' was such a well-known term, that even non-marijuana users were familiar with it. No big deal.

Oh I did not think you were accusing me of using. I thought you were saying I was sheltered (which I don't take as a cut down). I was just saying that I wasn't really sheltered, but still somehow missed the term.

I agree. No big deal.

That video displays a mockery of what should be a time of sober reflection upon who Christ is and what Christ has done for us. Very sad.

Repulsive? Yes, but I have been in meetings where this would have been tame. Sadly, this is not uncommon.

If he is going to keep this up he needs to learn how to have catchers waiting or someone is going to get hurt.

I just made the mistake of watching this nonsense right before going to bed. :banghead: Probably not a good final thought for the night.

I guess a little more reading is in order!

This is much more orderly, but in some ways this is even worse, In my humble opinion:

[video=youtube;XHY4K6Tr_EA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHY4K6Tr_EA[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back