Suggestion: Location

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoannaV

Puritan Board Sophomore
This is, honestly, trivial. And even if a valid suggestion it may not be worth the effort involved to change it.

Our signatures are supposed to contain our location (well state at least), so that makes this perhaps even less relevant. But I just noticed that the little bit of info in the top right-hand corner of everyone's posts includes the location, and it kind of gives one the impression that it is the location of the person, ie where they live. But in fact it is the location of their Church. In some cases there could be quite a few miles involved. This could all get a little confusing...

But like I said, probably not worth changing even if it is confusing :B

:confused: I'm not following...where do you see the location of everyone's church? I don't see this anywhere except for the people who have purposely chosen to place that in their signature. What am I missing?

Wow, I was so confused just then. Ran around all over the place trying to find out what I had seen!

Well, it seems that the location (visible between Join Date and Posts) only appears when you view your own post immediately after posting....
Seeing as how one is unlikely to confuse oneself, this becomes too trivial for words. Close thread, perhaps :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back