White Horse Inn Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barnpreacher

Puritan Board Junior
Some of the recent episodes have been tremendously exceptional.

March 23rd - "Christianity vs Liberalism" was a great listen.

Also, the last two weeks they have been discussing "The Case for Theology and Apologetics."

They interviewed a variety of pastors at a Pastor's Conference and asked them how important they thought doctrine was. Some of the answers were enough to make me :barfy:.

A lot of the quote quote pastor's said they don't use words like propitiation and justification because they want to use language that the people can understand. They don't want to use "churchy" words. I thought to myself, "But aren't you preaching and teaching in a church? And aren't you using a Bible? So how can you avoid those words? Why would you want to when they are at the heart of Gospel doctrine?"

I got a kick out of someone on the panel because he said, "Those pastors should be fired!"

Man I feel like a failure. I am undeserving of WHI as my avatar.

I recently got a new computer and still have not installed my Feedcatcher or Podcast program or whatever you call it, so I have not listened in about 3 weeks.

I'm shameless.

We did have fun and people got to see that Rod has heart. His eyes welled with tears at one point.

I've really been appreciative of the shows, but I have a suggestion. Maybe they can hire that Issues guy the LCMS fired to produce the WHI, and even out the quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back