1:57 AM Silliness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just skip to the part where I throw Bill down the reactor?

No, it would be, according to the over-riding hermeneutic, a violation of the RPSW.

Vader is your trailblazer. If Vader had his arm chopped off by his son then who are you to do any different?

No, it would be, according to the over-riding hermeneutic, a violation of the RPSW.

Vader is your trailblazer. If Vader had his arm chopped off by his son then who are you to do any different?

Remember that having the armed chopped off is a blood sign. The light saber is the mode.

But, I think there is a definite discontinuity between the Old Vader and the New Vader. Just because Vader had his arm chopped off by his physical son doesn't mean that I have to do the same to physical Beel.

Remember that having the armed chopped off is a blood sign. The light saber is the mode.

Actually it's bloodless. The nice thing about light sabers is that they sear the wound as they cut. It'll still hurt like crazy but Doug should be free from infection. The good thing too is that he'll be able to stay awake during your sermon because the pain will be so searing for a good amount of time.

You know where I am in Maryland there is still an hour and 10 mins left of the Sabbath....

Is this Sabbath Silliness?

Actually it's bloodless. The nice thing about light sabers is that they sear the wound as they cut. It'll still hurt like crazy but Doug should be free from infection. The good thing too is that he'll be able to stay awake during your sermon because the pain will be so searing for a good amount of time.

Oh yeah, and then afterward he can throw you down the reactor core. I forgot to mention that.

What did you do to his screen name? It's still Calvibaptist isn't it? I don't see too good. Maybe I'm being dazzled by the light sabers.

What did you do to his screen name? It's still Calvibaptist isn't it? I don't see too good. Maybe I'm being dazzled by the light sabers.

He changed the subtitle and then changed it back. But, then again, I can't prove that in a court of law.

Watch out you guys, Michael will wap you on the head with the knob end of that stick they used to have in church. However, if Doug falls asleep, Michael can tickle him with the feather end.

Sometimes I wish we still had those things!;)

It happened so quickly that only those trained could see what happened.

Actually, I changed their tag lines temporarily to drive home a point.

Under Bill's handle it read: Paedobaptists make good arguments
Under Doug's it read: I agree with Bēēl Brown

It was funnier at the time for its subtlety. I enjoy Bill and Doug's sense of humor. Thanks for bringing him on the board Bill.

Well someone tells me I am good or should we say bad at tickling.........

Watch out you guys, Michael will wap you on the head with the knob end of that stick they used to have in church. However, if Doug falls asleep, Michael can tickle him with the feather end.

I kept making eye contact with Doug today during my sermon to make sure his eye lids weren't getting heavy. But I had nothing to worry about. He was fixated on his Gameboy Advanced during the whole time.

I kept making eye contact with Doug today during my sermon to make sure his eye lids weren't getting heavy. But I had nothing to worry about. He was fixated on his Gameboy Advanced during the whole time.

No, I was playing Mahjong on my cell phone.

When I used to preach occasionally the semi-hemi-demi-Arminian church of which I was a member, the Dean of the local seminary (who was also a member) used to translate the Greek from another passage. It makes you feel really great when that's going on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back