$1 Reformation Trust ebook sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regi Addictissimus

Completely sold out to the King
I am not sure how many here are signed up for Ligonier's newsletter but they are running a $1 ebook sale for one week. There are quite a few good ones. I picked up a few for me and some for a brother who is new to the Reformed community:

John Calvin - A Little Book on the Christian Life
Dr. Beeke - Living for God's Glory
Dr. Guy M. Richards - Baptism
Sinclair Ferguson - The Trinitarian Devotion of John Owen
Mark Dever - The Affectionate Theology of Richard Sibbes
Derek Thomas - Strength for the Weary
Feed my Sheep: A Passionate Plea for Preaching
Sinclair Ferguson - In the Year of Our Lord
W. Robert Godfrey - Learning to Love the Psalms & Saving the Reformation

Last edited:
Be sure to stay on your

I trust folks here will be honest but stuff showed up in my Ligonier library that I didn’t buy.

They recently added free resources to my Learning Library. They sent out an email informing people they were doing it.

Was it by chance, "What Did Jesus Do?" and "How Can I be Right with God?" Or, was it some of the books that were on sale?

It has different formats for different devices. How do you get the books onto your kindle since the books aren't from amazon?

It has different formats for different devices. How do you get the books onto your kindle since the books aren't from amazon?
The brother I bought some for had me download and email the books in .mobi format. The email address I sent them to ended with @kindle.com. He said .mobi can be loaded directly onto his Kindle. From there, I am not sure. I could ask him.

The brother I bought some for had me download and email the books in .mobi format. The email address I sent them to ended with @kindle.com. He said .mobi can be loaded directly onto his Kindle. From there, I am not sure. I could ask him.

How did you email the book you bought him to his email?

ok i made things way more complicated than i had to. Since i bought the kindle form of the books it went straight to my kindle app on my computer lol. I did accidentally buy the other form for one of my books which went into my iBooks and even though it should give you an email option (the box with the arrow) it doesn't so that's not cool.

Ok. I bought:

Baptism: Answers to Common Questions by Dr. Guy M. Richard

In the Year of Our Lord: Reflections on Twenty Centuries of Church History
by Dr. Sinclair Ferguson

A Little Book on the Christian Life
by John Calvin

Saving the Reformation: The Pastoral Theology of the Canons of Dort
by Dr. Robert Godfrey

It's this discussion that makes me glad I'm old-fashioned and prefer actual, physical books. I have no idea what you guys are talking about. Paper and ink for the win!
I am as well as ebooks are still quite foreign to me. I am starting to get more comfortable reading on a screen.

It wasn't until recent that I broke down and purchased Logos. I have been hooked. Although, nothing will ever replace my tangible library that I have worked so hard to build.

Last edited:
Ok. I bought:

Baptism: Answers to Common Questions by Dr. Guy M. Richard

In the Year of Our Lord: Reflections on Twenty Centuries of Church History
by Dr. Sinclair Ferguson

A Little Book on the Christian Life
by John Calvin

Saving the Reformation: The Pastoral Theology of the Canons of Dort
by Dr. Robert Godfrey
Fantastic choices, brother! I am currently in a book study group going through the Calvin book. Thus far, I am enjoying this translation.

I am as well as ebooks are still quite foreign to me. I am starting to get more comfortable reading on a screen.

It wasn't until recent that I broke down and purchased Logos. I have been hooked. Although, nothing will ever replace my tangible library that I have worked so hard to build.

Now, you're talking! Real books! Let me do you a favor, Robert: instead of going to all the trouble of packing up your books to take to Grand Rapids, just pack 'em up and send 'em to me, instead.

Am I a nice guy or what?

Now, you're talking! Real books! Let me do you a favor, Robert: instead of going to all the trouble of packing up your books to take to Grand Rapids, just pack 'em up and send 'em to me, instead.

Am I a nice guy or what?
That is too generous! My wife would love that idea. Although, you would have to furnish the U-Haul that it would require. :)

Saving the Reformation was a delight to have at a dollar. Just released and one more Dort resource is always welcomed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back