106,000 at Beaver Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReformedWretch

Puritan Board Doctor
I'll be one of them (my dad another) as I just scored two tickets 10-15 rows back from the players bench for tomorrow afternoon! Penn State vs. Akron on opening day.

:banana::banana::banana:

Originally posted by houseparent
I'll be one of them (my dad another) as I just scored two tickets 10-15 rows back from the players bench for tomorrow afternoon! Penn State vs. Akron on opening day.

:banana::banana::banana:

Ahh, the Zips.

Going again THIS Saturday! This time with my dad, brother, and nephew. Same seats, same parking pass! We play Youngstown State so PSU should handle them rather easily so I should have FUN, plus as for now they are not calling for rain! I won't get drenched this time!:banana:

Picture from last time I was there.

psuvszipstr1.jpg

Pics from today against Youngstown State (PSU won 33-3)

If you look close in this pic you can see Coach Paterno in the front seat of the bus.

My brother and his son in the crowd!

Been to any Phillies games this year? Lookin like they could grab a wildcard spot this year ! Been a Phillies fan my entire life, so I shouldn't get my hopes up.

I think the game of the day was Clemson's upset of Florida State down in Tallahassee.

I am an Atlanta Braves fan (I was way before they were any good!) and I went to two games in Philly when the Braves played them a few years ago. My work go the luxury box seats and that was VERY cool!

As for that upset, I was thrilled to see Miami and Florida State lose today! Plus a Big Ten team destroyed Notre Dame (too bad it had to be Michigan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back