2010-11 College Football Season Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

Puritan Board Senior
1. What team will hoist the crystal football at season's end?

2. What team will be the biggest surprise success?

3. What team will be the biggest disappointment?

4. Who will win the Heisman Trophy?

5. Who will emerge as the top pick in the 2011 Draft?

1. Texas
4. I want to say Case Keenum, QB, Houston (who is from Abilene,Tx btw) but most likely a bigger name will get it, so I'll go Terrelle Pryor, QB, OSU
5. Jake "the hurt" Locker, QB, Washington

1. What team will hoist the crystal football at season's end? Bama:down:

2. What team will be the biggest surprise success? South Carolina:up:

3. What team will be the biggest disappointment?North Carolina

4. Who will win the Heisman Trophy?Kellen Moore

5. Who will emerge as the top pick in the 2011 Draft? Moore or Mallett

ll

1. What team will hoist the crystal football at season's end? Some silly undefeated team like TCU will win playing against an injury riddled team from a legit conference and as a result we'll finally have some real pressure on this BCS layout.

2. What team will be the biggest surprise success? Georgia will win the SEC East.

3. What team will be the biggest disappointment? Bama, cause no one repeats these days.

4. Who will win the Heisman Trophy? Ryan Mallett

5. Who will emerge as the top pick in the 2011 Draft? Ryan Mallett

2. What team will be the biggest surprise success? Georgia will win the SEC East.

I second that. We have the weakest schedule we've had in years, and our experienced offensive line (and new 'D'??) is going to push people around big time. The only question is at quarterback...:think:

1. What team will hoist the crystal football at season's end? Ohio State

2. What team will be the biggest surprise success? USC

3. What team will be the biggest disappointment? Alabama

4. Who will win the Heisman Trophy? Terrelle Pryor

5. Who will emerge as the top pick in the 2011 Draft? Ryan Mallett

1. What team will hoist the crystal football at season's end? - Oklahoma Sooners

2. What team will be the biggest surprise success? - Michigan

3. What team will be the biggest disappointment? - Boise State

4. Who will win the Heisman Trophy? Terrelle Pryor

5. Who will emerge as the top pick in the 2011 Draft? Jake Locker

1. What team will hoist the crystal football at season's end? a non SEC team. I think the SEC is too evenly matched and they will basically knock each other out of contention. Texas might, but I have heard good arguments for Ohio State as well.

2. What team will be the biggest surprise success? No clue

3. What team will be the biggest disappointment? USC. I believe the fact that they can't play in bowl games will hurt morale big time. That coupled with their lack of defense they showed last night against Hawaii can make for a long season.

4. Who will win the Heisman Trophy? Probably Pryor, but I think Keenum should if he has a good season

5. Who will emerge as the top pick in the 2011 Draft? a non quarterback. All the dumpy NFL teams have drafted quarterbacks recently. I can't see them drafting another one.

1. What team will hoist the crystal football at season's end? - Oklahoma Sooners

2. What team will be the biggest surprise success? - Stanford

3. What team will be the biggest disappointment? - North Carolina

4. Who will win the Heisman Trophy? Kellen Moore

5. Who will emerge as the top pick in the 2011 Draft? Jared Crick

What team will hoist the crystal football at season's end? Will I ever be able to say Florida State with any confidence again? :(

What team will be the biggest disappointment? Or will they continue to merit this award (in the eyes of their faithful)? :rant:

Biggest disappointment this year? Well, for this Dawg fan, Georgia's nine arrests (thus far) is quite disappointing... :doh:

What team will hoist the crystal football at season's end? Will I ever be able to say Florida State with any confidence again? :(

What team will be the biggest disappointment? Or will they continue to merit this award (in the eyes of their faithful)? :rant:

Well their new coach is the son of my high school chemistry teacher so, yes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back