2018 Confessional Presbyterian (v14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are amazing, very high-quality publications (both in content and their physical quality). Just excellent- it’s hard to believe something like this costs $20. The content makes them truly priceless! (I really like them) :)

This is a good issue to get if you have never read an issue before. See this post on Facebook for ordering links and for the contents listing and the editorial. We now have a worldwide distributor for destinations outside North America which will cut that rate a bit from what it has grown to given the USPS continual price increases.
https://www.facebook.com/notes/the-...-presbyterian-14-order-now/10156001401108434/
View attachment 5828
Thanks for all your hard work. An elder and I are ordering some copies. I am looking forward to it.

Chris, do you still have back issue sets available? I've been meaning to subscribe for awhile now but would love to get a full(er) collection and I didn't see the option on your website any more.

Volume 1 has been out of print for some years and volume 8 just went out of print a few weeks ago so I pulled the set offer for v2-13. What issues do you want, anything but v14 I can do combinations at $15 an issue if you get more than 2 items.

Volume 1 has been out of print for some years and volume 8 just went out of print a few weeks ago so I pulled the set offer for v2-13. What issues do you want, anything but v14 I can do combinations at $15 an issue if you get more than 2 items.

So v8 is off the table now too? The completionist in me is irked ;). The 2-13 set offer was what I was looking for.

I understand. Keep a watch on the used book market. v1 comes up and maybe v8 will though it was a short run (bad year and I wasn't sure would continue; I upped the print runs the subsequent years).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back