2022 PB College Football Pick-em Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenbaggins

Puritan Board Doctor
All are Saturday games. Both Arkansas and Arkansas St. games are present, so please make sure you keep them distinct. Same with Iowa and Iowa St.

Baylor vs. Iowa St 11 AM
TCU vs. SMU 11 AM
Florida vs. Tennessee 2:30 PM
Notre Dame vs. UNC 2:30 PM
Toledo vs. SDSU 2:30 PM
Sacramento St vs. Colorado St. 3 PM
Arizona vs. California 4:30 PM
Arkansas St. vs. Old Dominion 5 PM
Arkansas vs. Texas A&M 6 PM
Iowa vs. Rutgers 6 PM
USC vs. Oregon St. 8:30 PM
W Michigan vs. San Jose St. 9:30 PM

Tie-breaker: Buffalo vs. E Michigan 11 AM

Last edited:
Baylor vs. Iowa St 11 AM
TCU vs. SMU 11 AM
Toledo vs. SDSU 2:30 PM
Arkansas vs. Texas A&M 6 PM
Iowa vs. Rutgers 6 PM

Tie-breaker: Buffalo vs. E Michigan 11 AM, 31-27

Baylor
SMU
Tennessee
UNC
Toledo
Colorado St
California
Old Dominion
Texas A&M
Iowa
USC
San Jose St
E Michigan 31, Buffalo 28

Iowa St.
TCU
Tennessee
UNC
SDSU
Colorado St.
California
Old Dominion
Texas A&M
Iowa
USC
San Jose St.

Tiebreaker
E Michigan 27-14

Disappointed not to see the top game of the week. Georgia faces its first real test of the season this week against a powerful Kent State team after warmups against Oregon and South Carolina.

Baylor
TCU
Tennessee
Notre Dame
SDSU
Colorado St.
California
Arkansas St.
Texas A&M
Iowa
USC
San Jose St.

Tie-breaker: Buffalo 28 vs. E Michigan 35

Baylor
SMU
Tennessee
UNC
Toledo
Colorado St.
California
Old Dominion
Arkansas
Iowa
USC
San Jose St.

E Michigan. 31-14

Buffalo v. Eastern Michigan as the tie breaker and your review of Why I Preach from the Received Text in the same week? Man, Lane, somebody must have made you really unhappy! (Just kidding, brother. I really appreciated your review and the way you highlighted the particularly troubling parts for those of us who don't want to read the book but may encounter people being influenced by it, even to the point of leaving our churches, in our ministries. But that's for another thread.)

Baylor vs. Iowa St 11 AM
TCU vs. SMU 11 AM
Toledo
vs. SDSU 2:30 PM
Arkansas
vs. Texas A&M 6 PM
Iowa vs. Rutgers 6 PM

Tie-breaker: Buffalo 21 vs. E Michigan 38 11 AM

Buffalo v. Eastern Michigan as the tie breaker and your review of Why I Preach from the Received Text in the same week? Man, Lane, somebody must have made you really unhappy! (Just kidding, brother. I really appreciated your review and the way you highlighted the particularly troubling parts for those of us who don't want to read the book but may encounter people being influenced by it, even to the point of leaving our churches, in our ministries. But that's for another thread.)
Thanks, Zach, and lol. When I first posted these games, the Buffalo-E Michigan had the closest prediction. I think there was less than 2% between them, but that has since broadened. Oh well.

Iowa
TCU
Florida
Notre Dame
SDSU
Colorado St. 3 PM
California
Arkansas St.
Texas A&M
Iowa
USC
W Michigan

Buffalo 28 E Michigan 40

Some of you all thought I was joking about Kent State. Georgia leads of 4 points, 2 points ,and 6 points before scoring at the end of the half to open it up a bit. Three turnovers by Georgia. As I said, Kent State isn't a pushover like Oregon or South Carolina.

I was saying that I couldn’t believe Clemson/Wake Forest wasn’t included. High stakes game. Two ranked teams. And it’s playing out like the great matchup I predicted.

Lane was distracted with his Review… polishing that bunker buster before firing it off….

I was saying that I couldn’t believe Clemson/Wake Forest wasn’t included. High stakes game. Two ranked teams. And it’s playing out like the great matchup I predicted.

Lane was distracted with his Review… polishing that bunker buster before firing it off….
I didn't think it was even going to be close. Certainly wishing I had included it now!

Well, I'm done for the week since Iowa State lost. Good luck to the rest of you...

Last edited:
On the one hand, no one guessed the correct tie-breaker winner. On the other hand, the tie-breaker wasn't needed. Edward is smoking everyone except Ben.

Edward: 10 :flamingscot:
Todd: 9
Ben: 9
Jason F: 8
Mark: 8
Edm: 7
Earl: 7
Zach: 6
Lane: 5

This brings the flaming Scotsmen tally to the following:
Edward: :flamingscot::flamingscot::flamingscot:
Ben: :flamingscot::flamingscot: