3D Star Wars!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwright82

Puritan Board Post-Graduate
I just want to know how many other Star Fans have been waiting to see a lightsaber fight in 3D?

This is certainly an interesting way to combine two things movie fanatics hate - 3D and the Star Wars prequels.

Anyways, I saw Phantom Menace the other night and the 3D was barely noticeable. I thought that at least the pod race would be really cool, but the whole thing seemed to be 3D in name only. I'm glad I went on a Tuesday with half-price tickets.

This is certainly an interesting way to combine two things movie fanatics hate - 3D and the Star Wars prequels.

Anyways, I saw Phantom Menace the other night and the 3D was barely noticeable. I thought that at least the pod race would be really cool, but the whole thing seemed to be 3D in name only. I'm glad I went on a Tuesday with half-price tickets.

was the lightsaber battle any cooler (like anything can be cooler than a lightsaber battle)?

Not really, no. It's a classic but if there was any 3D at all there, it didn't make an appreciable difference. Maybe it's just because I have bad eyesight, but other 3D movies (such as Despicable Me) were much better in their use of the technology.

Not really, no. It's a classic but if there was any 3D at all there, it didn't make an appreciable difference. Maybe it's just because I have bad eyesight, but other 3D movies (such as Despicable Me) were much better in their use of the technology.

Man, that sucks. Well at least I know now. I have been promising to take my daughter but I think she is just saying yes to make me happy (she doesn't seem to be that interested in Star Wars anymore).

I just want to know how many other Star Fans have been waiting to see a lightsaber fight in 3D?

Saw the last 15 minutes last night....loved it. I don't know what they did but I saw some defininition I did not see in the 2-D version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back