4/29-30 Anti-domonion Reconstruction conference held in NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.

nonconformist

Puritan Board Freshman
I live not even 1 hr from cornell college upstate ny.They have started an organization called http://www.theocracywatch.org/ this past April 29-30,2005 they went to the trouble and expence of holding a 2-day conference in New York City against Christian Reconstruction and Dominion Theology.In their own words "DOMINIONISM'S INFLUENCE IS POWERFUL AND GROWING". To me this is music to my ears.Are we this much of a threat to humanism for them to go to this much trouble and expence?:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

Mark Rushdoony sent Chalcedon vice president Martin Selbrede and Chris Ortiz-director of communications to the conference they will have an article written next month in "Faith for All of Life" magazine.

Originally posted by nonconformist
Mark Rushdoony sent Chalcedon vice president Martin Selbrede and Chris Ortiz-director of communications to the conference they will have an article written next month in "Faith for All of Life" magazine.

I read about that. The funny thing with humanists is that everyone right of center is a dominionist! Here is a good reconstructionist roll-call from the left: Dobson, LaHaye, Alan Keyes, or anybody who thinks that religious convictions should inform their voting consciences.

Just because one is not a Christian Reconstructionist doesn't mean they are a humanist.

Originally posted by wsw201
Just because one is not a Christian Reconstructionist doesn't mean they are a humanist.

That is not what I meant. I read the reports firsthand and the group was an identified bleeding-heart liberal gathering. I was not implying that non-Recons are humanists.

Sorry

Originally posted by Draught Horse
Originally posted by nonconformist

I read about that. The funny thing with humanists is that everyone right of center is a dominionist! Here is a good reconstructionist roll-call from the left: Dobson, LaHaye, Alan Keyes, or anybody who thinks that religious convictions should inform their voting consciences.
I noticed that,is that the heretic left behind Lahaye they are speaking of? Escapist,retreatist must mean dominionist to them.They even accused Bush of being tied in with us,you have got to be kidding me! To them anyone with a bible is a scary dominionist.

What's funny is after the Schiavo execution many liberals were now calling america a theocrayc with Bush as the high priest.

Draught,you have got to download her free 40 minute video.Rushdoony is their main moviestar she has a nice commentary on his Institutes of biblical law.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back