-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua

AdMEANistrator
Staff member
3138-pickupline.jpg
View attachment 3143

The first time I looked at this thread I couldn't view the photo. Now that I can see it it's pretty funny!

Best Pick Up Line Ever

You mutht haf thaid lat with thongue in sheack. But I get it anyway.

When I first asked my wife out on our first date, I gave her my phone number and told her that I would like to get to know her over coffee sometime. Then I was so nervous that I said, "The ball's in your court." I left the room with my tail between my legs. But it worked. She later told me that I seemed so unthreatening and genuine that she decided to call me. Sometimes women just want a real guy.

Best Pick Up Line Ever

I still use pick up lines in my wife. She says, "Are you trying to earn brownie points?" I say, "Wifey, who needs brownie points when I got you!"

Rebekah (my sweetheart) almost stepped on a rattlesnake and so I gave her a simple but rugged line: "Here, let me kill that for you." Look at her eyes and tell me whether or not she liked it. :D

View attachment 3144

The best pick up lines are "I did the dishes sweetie" "go back to sleep, I'll get up with the baby" and "honey, I paid the bills".

The best pick up lines are "I did the dishes sweetie" "go back to sleep, I'll get up with the baby" and "honey, I paid the bills".

Brother, you've nailed it; lines that are for the pleasure and benefit of the other are the best pick-up lines. However, you forgot "Hey baby, why don't you massage my feet like you love doing so much?" :D

Rebekah (my sweetheart) almost stepped on a rattlesnake and so I gave her a simple but rugged line: "Here, let me kill that for you." Look at her eyes and tell me whether or not she liked it. :D

View attachment 3144
As good a definition of "rugged individualism" as I have come across.

There was a competition for the worse line over here some years ago. The winner was used in a Barnsley (mining town in Yorkshire - a county famed for bluntness) dance hall "You don't sweat much for a big lass do you"

The one I heard was as you are giving a girl a tulip you say, "..the Total depraved person has become Unconditionally drawn to you, Limiting himself to your Irresistible beauty that is Persevering beyond all others."

Have yet to try that one though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back