-

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about this, brother.

Larger Catechism 139:
What are the sins forbidden in the seventh commandment?

A. The sins forbidden in the seventh commandment, besides the neglect of the duties required, are, adultery, fornication, rape, incest, sodomy, and all unnatural lusts; all unclean imaginations, thoughts, purposes, and affections; all corrupt or filthy communications, or listening thereunto; wanton looks, impudent or light behaviour, immodest apparel; prohibiting of lawful, and dispensing with unlawful marriages; allowing, tolerating, keeping of stews, and resorting to them; entangling vows of single life, undue delay of marriage, having more wives or husbands than one at the same time; unjust divorce, or desertion; idleness, gluttony, drunkenness, unchaste company; lascivious songs, books, pictures, dancings, stage plays; and all other provocations to, or acts of uncleanness, either in ourselves or others.

:lol:

The meat was frozen, so I thawed it in hot water, bringing both the beef and the dear to be lightly browned.

And, what does your dear think of being lightly browned? :D Personally, I would throw some venison in the stew and leave your loved ones out of it!

I don't know about this, brother.

Larger Catechism 139:
What are the sins forbidden in the seventh commandment?

A. The sins forbidden in the seventh commandment, besides the neglect of the duties required, are, adultery, fornication, rape, incest, sodomy, and all unnatural lusts; all unclean imaginations, thoughts, purposes, and affections; all corrupt or filthy communications, or listening thereunto; wanton looks, impudent or light behaviour, immodest apparel; prohibiting of lawful, and dispensing with unlawful marriages; allowing, tolerating, keeping of stews, and resorting to them; entangling vows of single life, undue delay of marriage, having more wives or husbands than one at the same time; unjust divorce, or desertion; idleness, gluttony, drunkenness, unchaste company; lascivious songs, books, pictures, dancings, stage plays; and all other provocations to, or acts of uncleanness, either in ourselves or others.

:lol:

:rolleyes: No brothels were involved in the making of this stew.

This is good to know :detective:

1.5lbs Deer Steak (you can substitute beef or pork stew meat if you do not have this

What about caribou?

Any typical game shall suffice, I'm sure.

Are you sure? I mean, deer tastes different than beef or pork, or elk, or caribou! I want to make sure I do it right so I don't mess up the stew!
I am confident that it will not mess up the taste. It may change it up a little, but I think most decent meats will be fine.

Whew! Ok, I can stop worrying then.

Do you have to use Rotel? I heard only Hunts don't use chemicals to peel the tomatoes.

Hey Joshua, what on earth are you thinking of, promoting winter stew when summer and the hot weather as practically upon us ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back