A Good Puritan Board Culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan&Amber2013

Puritan Board Senior
Is it just me, or have the past few weeks on the Puritan Board been really peaceful and enjoyable? I feel like I'm reading threads that are really encouraging, cordial, and beneficial. I feel like people are interacting in a way that is relaxed, open, and non-aggressive. Even where there's disagreement, it's seems to be done in a respectable and loving way. At least for me, it's that kind of interacting that makes me want to keep interacting.

@Ryan&Amber2013

Good observation, Ryan. We are capable of it, brother, in and by the Spirit of our God.

I found the article "Cultivating Gentleness" by Rev. James Faris (Tabletalk, Dec. 2022) quite challenging (I greatly needed to read and heed it!), encouraging, and useful. I thought Pastor Faris expressed it just right.

May the Lord grow us all in this most needed grace!

Peace,
Alan

I was going to chalk it up to how the Christmas season brings us all together in total harmony and agreement about all things, especially Christmas itself. ;)

@Ryan&Amber2013

Good observation, Ryan. We are capable of it, brother, in and by the Spirit of our God.

I found the article "Cultivating Gentleness" by Rev. James Faris (Tabletalk, Dec. 2022) quite challenging (I greatly needed to read and heed it!), encouraging, and useful. I thought Pastor Faris expressed it just right.

May the Lord grow us all in this most needed grace!

Peace,
Alan
I enjoyed seeing a picture of you, @greenbaggins and my one of my theological heroes Dr Venema on the latest New Horizons.

All the best in your new pastorate

I was going to chalk it up to how the Christmas season brings us all together in total harmony and agreement about all things, especially Christmas itself. ;)
Maybe on the day we take "Puritan" out of "PuritanBoard" we can get there. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back