A Good Sermon Series on Habakkuk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Miller

Puritan Board Freshman
I like binge-listening to sermons through different books of the Bible. I was looking for a good verse by verse sermon series (audio or video) on Habakkuk. I know that Geoff Thomas had done one, but I was wondering if there any other ones that PB might recommend.

Also, is there any other sermon audio/video archive sites you recommend besides sermonaudio.com? I like that one, just not sure if there are any other good ones.

Thanks, brothers and sisters!

This isn't a series, but Dr. Joe Morecraft has really good one-off sermons on every book of the Bible, giving an overview of the message, content, and applying them very well to the Christian life.

The one on Habakkuk can be found here.

Also, is there any other sermon audio/video archive sites you recommend besides sermonaudio.com? I like that one, just not sure if there are any other good ones.

I usually start at Monergism. There you only get preachers with a high view of Scripture and who are Calvinistic, which whittles things down considerably from the free-for-all at sermonaudio. But the selection at Monergism is limited. For Habakkuk, I don't see anything there that goes through that book verse by verse.

I usually start at Monergism. There you only get preachers with a high view of Scripture and who are Calvinistic, which whittles things down considerably from the free-for-all at sermonaudio. But the selection at Monergism is limited. For Habakkuk, I don't see anything there that goes through that book verse by verse.

OH YEAH. I didn't even think about monergism. I usually use that for articles. I'll keep that on my radar. Thanks!

Haven't listened to it in a long time but Matt Chandler at the Village Church went through Habbakuk years ago. It was pretty solid from what I can remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back