A Huge Database of Christian Authors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apologist4Him

Puritan Board Freshman
Not too long ago I was wanting to learn more about the authors in my personal library and learn about new ones. I cannot remember what led me to the site, but I am thankful to have discovered: http://faith.propadeutic.com/authors/authors.html

I learned more about several of the authors from my personal library thanks to the Realms of Faith Christian Authors Database. Click on "Reformed Authors" or "Reformed Scholars" or "Reformers of the recent Past".

I found it to be an extremely useful website and wanted to share an invaluable resource.

Did you know (former?) Berkeley Law Professor, spokesman for the "Intelligent Design movement", Phillip Johnson is reformed?

I have turned to that site many times over the past couple years when wondering about particular authors or theologians, both of today and the past. It is by no means exhaustive even for the modern authors, but it is a very valuable resource nonetheless, especially since it provides pictures and also some things about many people that you would not find in a "textbook" description. Thumbs up!

Just a
bump.gif
because this is a great resource. :pilgrim:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back