A New Commentary on Galatians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. Hopefully, he is not NPP. I have seen some comments lean that way. Anyway, he is an amazingly conservative scholar nonetheless.
I hope Carson's comes out soon!

Interesting. Hopefully, he is not NPP. I have seen some comments lean that way. Anyway, he is an amazingly conservative scholar nonetheless.
http://www.craigkeener.com/Paul-and-the-law/
He might be into NPP, but hard to tell based upon this quote of his.

Carson (who will be 72 tomorrow [12/21], by the way) has retired from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School after a 40-year run. I think he's at the stage of his career where some of his older books are getting re-printed, sometimes with new covers and new titles, but with not much new stuff coming out. I hope you're right about a Galatians commentary, but I think he's having too much fun being out on the Christian rubber-chicken circuit, traveling around giving talks and participating in conferences.

Carson (who will be 72 tomorrow [12/21], by the way) has retired from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School after a 40-year run. I think he's at the stage of his career where some of his older books are getting re-printed, sometimes with new covers and new titles, but with not much new stuff coming out. I hope you're right about a Galatians commentary, but I think he's having too much fun being out on the Christian rubber-chicken circuit, traveling around giving talks and participating in conferences.
Being involved as the General Editor of the Zondervan Niv Study Bible had to take up quite a bit of his time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back