A Publishing Milestone from the Northampton Press

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robert, do you know when "Solitude Improved by Divine Meditation" (Ranew) will be in stock. I was thinking of purchasing this together with 'Moses Choice'. It makes International Postage more cost effective.

Puritan readers might be interested to know that according to the official biography of Burroughs, he preached three sermon series together. Now, all these are in print.
  • Moses Self Denial (Soli Deo Gloria)
  • Moses Choice (Northampton Press)
  • The Excellency of Holy Courage in Evil Times (Puritan Publications)

My copy of "Moses' Choice" arrived yesterday (Monday, 12/2) - and a very handsome volume it is, too. Looking forward to reading it. Thanks, Don.

Some good news. Reformation Heritage Books is now selling this for $15 (a saving of $30). This is particularly helpful for those of us outside the USA who have to pay extra costs (International postage and exchange rate costs).

Just a reminder:

Don Kistler said of this book:
This is the best book I've ever read on suffering, affliction, and self-denial.
I mentioned:
Puritan readers might be interested to know that according to the official biography of Burroughs, he preached three sermon series together. Now, all these are in print.
  • Moses Self Denial (Soli Deo Gloria)
  • Moses Choice (Northampton Press)
  • The Excellency of Holy Courage in Evil Times (Puritan Publications)
It seems to me that we are on the doorstep of severe persecution in the West as our nations become more secular. We will need to learn something of suffering, affliction and self denial. We will also need holy courage in evil times. I'm sure it is providential that all three books on these relevant subjects are now in print.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back