A Puritan's Mind Will Be Closed for a Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

C. Matthew McMahon

Christian Preacher
Unfortunately, I have run out of my allotted bandwidth this month.

That means tomorrow, or possibly later tonight, the site will have a message that says "Bandwidth Exceeded" and it will show an error message on the site instead of the site itself. It will be down for a day.

On November 1, it will reset and the site will come back up.

So, its a great thing that people are visiting, but I'm working with Rich right now to get the bandwidth issue resolved and a better hosting for the site.

It saddens me that it will be down for Reformation Day though...

It saddens me that it will be down for Reformation Day though...

No kidding! That is unfortunate that one of the great beacons of Reformed thinking will be dark on THAT day of all days. Shucks, but thank you for your great contribution through your site, this site and your enormous collection of writings. Blessings to you sir. :handshake:

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.apuritansmind.com Port 80

Its down now.

It will be up November 1.

sob.gif

Weeping with you!

Actually, Rich, our resident webmaster and Puritanboard technical support par excellance, will be helping me get APM up and running alongside of Puritanboard on his server, which is most excellent. So even though we are down for a short spell, in the long run, having such an honest, godly man aiding in the endeavor to promote Reformation as a webhoster is worth it by a long shot. :pilgrim:

Should be up for many of you. New domain informatin is propagating and should be working by morning in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back