A reminder/riff of/on PB's "pause before you post" rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaphtaliPress

Administrator
Staff member
I modified this excellent checklist for any activity to our specific venue. Originally by Sinclair Ferguson, modified by Todd Ruddell, modified by me. See this public FB post for Rev. Ruddell's version.
Question 1: (1 Corinthians 10.31) Does this post/comment I’m about to make glorify God?
Question 2: (1 Corinthians 7.22-23) Is this post/comment I’m about to make consistent with the Lordship of Christ?
Question 3: (1 Corinthians 11.1) Is this post/comment I’m about to make consistent with good Biblical examples?
Question 4: (1 Corinthians 6.9-12) Is this post/comment I’m about to make lawful and beneficial for me, that is, bodily and spiritually?
Question 5: (Romans 15.2; 1 Corinthians 8.12-13; 10.31-33) Does this post/comment I’m about to make help others positively, and not hurt others unnecessarily.
Question 6: (1 Corinthians 6.12) Is this comment/post I’m about to make expedient for edification? Am I so captured by a topic I can't refrain from commenting/posting even when it is not edifying?
Question 7: (2 Corinthians 12.13) Is this comment/post flowing from selflessness?
Question 8: (1 Peter 5.5-6) Does this comment/post I’m about to make promote my humility, or pride?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back