All Blacks Rugby Team to wear LGBTQ rainbow

Status
Not open for further replies.
The title threw me off, as rugby is not part of my life in any way. I thought it meant skin colour.

But yes, that is wicked.

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

My country sings God defend New Zealand

Well, it's not like there is much else to defend the country. About 10,000 regulars split between the Army, Air Force (no combat aircraft), and the Marines. At least they rejected a flag showing the white feather.

My usual reply would be some rugby slanted joke Stephen, but this is wicked. That means no Christian can play for their country, and even the hundreds of junior teams you have. Surely if it expressly is directed against the Christian community, then would it not be a case for sectarian discrimination.

It's a stupid idea. What does LGBT stuff have to do with rugby? I can understand a politician promoting this to get votes, but a sports team? It's not like the All Blacks are short of popular appeal in New Zealand. Just leave the identity politics out of sports, for crying out loud.

In the NHL they make all the players use rainbow colored tape on their sticks for certain nights. I’m assuming it’s mandated just like the pink breast cancer stuff. I wouldn’t do it and I’d tell my coach to bench me then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, it's not like there is much else to defend the country. About 10,000 regulars split between the Army, Air Force (no combat aircraft), and the Marines. At least they rejected a flag showing the white feather.
Re the size of our Military, remember the population of my country is only half that of New York city.

It's a stupid idea. What does LGBT stuff have to do with rugby? I can understand a politician promoting this to get votes, but a sports team? It's not like the All Blacks are short of popular appeal in New Zealand. Just leave the identity politics out of sports, for crying out loud.
It all started when an Australia Rugby player stated that God's plan for homosexuals was hell, unless they repented. The New Zealand rugby officials then argued we should promote homosexuals as a valid and opressed minority group. Tragic.

Re the size of our Military, remember the population of my country is only half that of New York city.

You all sent about 100,000 overseas in World War I, about 140,000 in World War II (with about another 100,000 in the home guard, according to the numbers I've seen).

Location helps, but you all need at least enough air assets to deal with a Chinese carrier task force.

You all sent about 100,000 overseas in World War I, about 140,000 in World War II (with about another 100,000 in the home guard, according to the numbers I've seen).

Location helps, but you all need at least enough air assets to deal with a Chinese carrier task force.
Naw, they can just rely on the US to save their bacon and then spend the next 7 decades talking bad about our country like the Australians.

You know more about the war efforts of my country than I do :) I had relatives serve in both World Wars.
We may need help from your nation. Some of our close neighbours are about to declare war on us :)

It is ironic that the rainbow which God gave us as his promise is such an abused symbol nowadays.

Barnabus Fund has compiled a number of helpful resources for defending religious freedom. Here is their religious freedom website. Also a helpful web page of resources including their UK booklet on Religious Freedom. They have a hard copy of this at their office, including booklets adapted for a number of countries (including Australia and New Zealand).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back