All On One DVD Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

C. Matthew McMahon

Christian Preacher
I have a number of individual MP3 CDs on the site that are available for various donation amounts. To make it easy, I am making almost everything I have via MP3 and CD media on one DVD-R as a special until just before Xmas.

Some may need extra stocking stuffers for thier Reformed friend, pastor, spouse, etc., and what a great way to get the All On One DVD all in ONE place!!

Regularly the donation is for $100.

Now, $20 until December 22.

This DVD includes all the MP3 series (including the entire Westminster Collection, and 3 Forms of Unity, and everything else) all the charts in PDF format, and all 3 CDs on the Writings of a Puritan's Mind - which is about 100 works or thereabouts.

Go to the top of this page to find the special.
A Puritan's Mind All-On-One DVD

Thanks for your support for APM and Reformed Theology!

(Don't forget that I just released my newest work on "How Faith Works" - which is a guide to the ordo salutis and a polemic against Arminian teaching...see it here: How Faith Works - Rescuing the Gospel)

Blessings.

And if you act right now, we will include a handy dandy padded envelope for delivery ABSOLUTELY FREE.

We can't do this all day, so act now!

I have been thinking for a while that it would be nice if someone would read the standards onto audio so they can be listened to. Thanks!

Why was this offer sent to my email account?

I don't wish to seem indelicate, but why was an email regarding this offer sent to my personal email account? To me it smacks of hocking ones merchandise, I thought the Puritan Board was above this sort of thing.

Is there a policy in place regarding this?

I don't wish to seem indelicate, but why was an email regarding this offer sent to my personal email account? To me it smacks of hocking ones merchandise, I thought the Puritan Board was above this sort of thing.

This is a feature that can be managed as you wish on your user control panel.

Go to User CP >> Edit Options >> Messaging & Notification and check (or uncheck) the appropriate boxes.

Messaging & Notification

Receive Email
From time to time, the administrators may want to send you email notices.

If you do not want to receive these notices, disable this option.
Receive Email from Administrators

You can allow other members to send you email messages.
Receive Email from Other Members

If you do not want to receive an email for each request of friendship, you may disable this option.
Receive Friendship Request Email

I'm feeling "indelicated."

Can I say that in public? :smug:

If I can continue my rip off from Sham Wow...

Hey, what's out there that compares to this DVD? :gpl:

Some of the information was written by Germans, and hey, you know, Germany writes some good stuff (Especially during the Reformation).

Its amazing how this DVD works. You'll say "wow" everytime you load it in.

Its like a DVD. Its like an MP3 treasure chest.

A regular DVD-R doesn't work like THIS one.

This is for the house, the car, the boat, the RV.

I'm telling you - you'll say WOW everytime you listen to a lecture or read one of the dozens of PDFs.

This DVD-R hold 20 times its weight in CD capability, so you get more for your dollar.

You can even wash it in the washer and it won't break.

After you load it into the computer, you can use it as a coaster, or even a frisbe. Some of the olympic athletes used it to warm up before discus throwing.

You can pour wine, cola, water, or any substance on it. It keeps right on spinning and the information will be there every time.

You'll say WOW every time you listen to it.

-----Added 12/22/2008 at 08:46:51 EST-----

3 hours left!

Last edited:
I got mine yesterday and have already transferred most of it to my ipod. I really like the confession and catechisms on audio, thanks!

Yeah, the policy is, its Matt's board, so he can do what he wants :lol:

And more seriously, you can opt out as Andrew has said.

Ooops... I snooze, I lose....

In my memory, the cutoff was Christmas, but in the rush of life, Dec 22 whizzed by me.

I was thinking about starting a procrastinator's topic.... maybe I'll do it later.

--- Vinny

The birds chirping in the background of "The Covenant of Redemption" is a nice touch very relaxing. Until the planes fly by...:lol:

(sounds heard in the background of the recording)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back