All Soli Deo Gloria Titles are 50% Off for One Week

Just a heads up: We added Thomas Goodwin's works to the sale above. It is now $240. This is the lowest this set will ever go.

If you wanted this set, now is the time.

Robert, when one clicks on the link you provided, there is a photo of a small list of books including Ranew's 'Solitude improved by Divine meditation'. However when one clicks on the next link 'View the sale', Ranew's book is not listed.

Personally I think Ranew's book should be read by every serious Christian. It is a gem. I said serious Christian because his argument can be hard to follow and can extend over a number of chapters. But it is worth it.

Robert, when one clicks on the link you provided, there is a photo of a small list of books including Ranew's 'Solitude improved by Divine meditation'. However when one clicks on the next link 'View the sale', Ranew's book is not listed.

Personally I think Ranew's book should be read by every serious Christian. It is a gem. I said serious Christian because his argument can be hard to follow and can extend over a number of chapters. But it is worth it.
It may have sold out, Stephen. Some of these are down to limited quantities and are expected to sell out.

And, yes I agree, Ranew's book should be read by anyone looking to go deeper in their spiritual life.

Back