Am I overly optimistic, or do you agree they can win it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder when the Devil will collect the Red Soxs' souls, he obviously brokered a deal with them to break the curse of the Bambino a few years back.

I should say. I'm shocked! SHOCKED, I say! I can't believe the anti-Christ would deceive us like that. Who does he think he is? I'm still looking for a seven game Rockie victory but I'll be happy to settle for a 4-0 Sox win. I just don't get it. There's no way the Illuminati is going to pass up that much revenue.

See I told you, Boston has won the first two. I will confess. I was having a beer with my buddy Joe Ratzinger and he said that he had seen Nicholas Carpathia hand a note to one of his lackeys. The note was a list:

1: Sox
2: Sox
3: Rockies

The Rockies better get with Carpathia's program. Their messing your theory up!

It's a sweep!!!! I don't know what to say. What does Hal Lindsay say when he gets it so totally wrong? Oh yeah, apparently my prediction was a year off. Maybe even seven. I forgot to factor that there have been leap years since Israel became of nation again.

I'm running my bible code software right now to see just where things went awry.

Congratulations to the Bosox. They've successfully transferred the curse of the Bambino onto every other team. I'm getting out of the prognostication business.

It's a sweep!!!! I don't know what to say. What does Hal Lindsay say when he gets it so totally wrong? Oh yeah, apparently my prediction was a year off. Maybe even seven. I forgot to factor that there have been leap years since Israel became of nation again.

I'm running my bible code software right now to see just where things went awry.

Congratulations to the Bosox. They've successfully transferred the curse of the Bambino onto every other team. I'm getting out of the prognostication business.
Suprised you ever qustioned it.:)........And I did not see one black heliopter!:lol:

Congrats to the Red Sox for their historic win last night!

For what it's worth, According to Tony Reinke, John Owen is a big Red Sox fan.

tss-owen-bosox-gn1.jpg

How dare anyone accuse the great John Owen of being a fan of silly American sports. :mad:

All my life (or since I was 12 years old and went to my first game at Fenway Park; I lived 2 blocks away) I've been a Red Sox fan. They brought sports agony to the level of fine art. But now twice in my lifetime I have witnessed the Red Sox win the Series and become World Champions, beyond my wildest dreams. There is no doubt, they are the best of the best right now. Hats off to the Bosox, 2007 World Champs! :cheers:

All my life (or since I was 12 years old and went to my first game at Fenway Park; I lived 2 blocks away) I've been a Red Sox fan. They brought sports agony to the level of fine art. But now twice in my lifetime I have witnessed the Red Sox win the Series and become World Champions, beyond my wildest dreams. There is no doubt, they are the best of the best right now. Hats off to the Bosox, 2007 World Champs! :cheers:
:cheers::cheers::cheers: They have been fun to follow.

Congrats on the World Championship for Boston this season! :cheers:

Just don't forget that the Tribe were the only team that even deserved to be on the same field with the Sox this postseason. They'll be waiting for the Red Sox next season with some experience under their belts this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back