Amazing Restaurant Inspections

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Tick

Puritan Board Graduate
Brace yourself... :eek::eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGuAQS5eFs8&feature=related]YouTube - Amazing Restaurant Inspections[/ame]

Gee, thanks guys. It's 11:31 here - lunch in 29 minutes.

I'm just not so hungry any more.

To bad they were only reenactments. Bummer.

Yes!!! I score a perfect 100 on my last health inspection!! Y'all come an eat at my place. (For real too, I'm the General Mgr. and Chef)

It is really good food. I love working there, when I'm able. After a hard night, sometimes the boss will give us a free Yeungling (or however you spell it). Excellent beer.

:cheers2:

Incidentally, if you want to know of a restaurant chain with very high standards for cleanliness you can't do better than In n' Out Burger. They treat and train their employees very well.

As a former cook at Whole Foods Market, I can attest to the stringency and frequency of health inspections. They are very stringent about sanetizer water in buckets with washcloths in every workspace. I believe they even pay a company to monitor the sanitation of each Whole Foods Market location.

I think the worst things I have seen had less to do with rodents, roaches, or maggots. I believe the worst things were observing co-workers who: wouldnt wash hands, would come to work ill and work around food, had chef coats that would be heavily soiled and would make contact with food in a mixing bowl while leaning over it.

All in all, depsite what I noted, my own experience was that it was safer to eat at a place like WFM (Where I worked) than most other places where food is served. :2cents:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back