Amazon Glitch Gives Spurgeon's Life in Christ at NO Cost for Kindle

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Other Name

Puritan Board Sophomore
Good afternoon all,

I was cycling through the bookshelves and making space for Spurgeon's Life in Christ: Lessons from Our Lord's Miracles and Parables. I have so enjoyed the Youtube audiobook version that I had to own so I can read, re-read, highlight etc.

I wandered to amazon to get a price check and the Kindle versions are there right now for FREE - no conditions.

I double-checked to see if it would really work (is it FREE with kindle unlimited and just not marked so?)

It was free. All 5 volumes. Not one cent out of my pocket (maybe you need prime?)

I am not a fan of Kindle and will get the hard copies but if you can do Kindle and do not have these volumes, go over there now and help yourselves!

Truly yours,

Brad

I meant there to be a question mark (?) after "glitch". I don't know if it is a "glitch" per se, but I really did just download the entire set for 0.00.

Good afternoon all,

I was cycling through the bookshelves and making space for Spurgeon's Life in Christ: Lessons from Our Lord's Miracles and Parables. I have so enjoyed the Youtube audiobook version that I had to own so I can read, re-read, highlight etc.

I wandered to amazon to get a price check and the Kindle versions are there right now for FREE - no conditions.

I double-checked to see if it would really work (is it FREE with kindle unlimited and just not marked so?)

It was free. All 5 volumes. Not one cent out of my pocket (maybe you need prime?)

I am not a fan of Kindle and will get the hard copies but if you can do Kindle and do not have these volumes, go over there now and help yourselves!

Truly yours,

Brad

Link?

It's not a glitch. It's either a promotion or evangelistic. That press lists lots of free books:

Yes! Aneko Press is the Youtube audiobook channel where I had been listening to Spurgeon's Life in Christ. They have lots of other books available for free. Great press company!

Yes! Aneko Press is the Youtube audiobook channel where I had been listening to Spurgeon's Life in Christ. They have lots of other books available for free. Great press company!
Their edition of the pilgrims progress is by far my favorite & pretty cheap to get the hard cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back