American Idol Final (GO CARRIE!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReformedWretch

Puritan Board Doctor
The top 3 of this years show was by far the best they have ever had (though I do like Kelly Clarkson) and I will buy albums from all three of them when they are released.

normal_top3.jpg

What, that Adam is actually going to buy albums from them???

;)

Maybe a little Risqué, don't ya think?

[Edited on 5-25-2005 by govols]

He hasn't responded but that is what I would guess.

I don't mind talking about AI. Who ever loses is the real winner. They can get out of the contract and make more money.

Who ever wrote those songs needs to retire.

Yes, those "original" songs were horrible weren't they? I told my wife "that old man has no idea what he is talking about". Although I did enjoys Carrie's versions of them much more.

Originally posted by houseparent
Yes, those "original" songs were horrible weren't they? I told my wife "that old man has no idea what he is talking about". Although I did enjoys Carrie's versions of them much more.

Go Bo

disagree.

I rarely disagree with you brother Adam. I love Carrie, but Bo is the man. I will def. buy Bo's album, I'll have to listen to Carrie's first! Go Bo.

And maybe it's me living on the beaches and heat of Southern Cal, but I've been to church's where the women wear less than that--not saying it's right--but those pictures seem fine to me...I mean, o.k. to me.

If anything, I think that is one of the cleaner shows on t.v.:)

Carrie

is def. cool. A tough pick this year. If her albums our country(which I'm sure they will at least lean that way) I'll prob. buy hers too. :up:

Yes, and she seems like a nice person too. My wife and I watch every season and Carrie seemed the most appreciative out of all the winners.

Let's hear it for Underwoods!!

Hip Hip Hooray
Hip Hip Hooray
Hip Hip Hooray

I can't tell you how many times over the past two weeks I've been asked if we are kin.

Congrats to Carrie! I had never watched AI before, but I got addicted to in when I moved back home from college this year.

My mom and I were not Carrie fans, and tended to be really critical--much more than Simon! But she is good, she did a very nice job on the "Broken Road" song tonight, and I'm glad she won... Mostly because now Bo has much more freedom with his own album and doesn't have to sing those awful songs.

But Bo was great... Amazing stage presence, and he really knew how to work that hair. (Hey, at least he kept it clean...)

Carrie won the show but Bo is the real winner. Now he can get out of the contract with the show and make more money.

I like both of them but Carrie needs Vonzie's personality.

Bo is just cool. :cool:

You already have one song title for Bo then.

If I'm not mistaken it wasn't much that he busted on and he got help and did community service work instead of jail time.

Carrie is just now starting out.

Next season

Next season I hope they do what I wrote in to them.

Let's vote each for the loser, the one we want voted off. Then the season after that you can have a number to vote people off and have a number to keep people on.

The final season we can have that remote controlled, via the NET, gun out in Texas. Except it shoots pies or paint balls. That way I can get Paula to be quiet!

First of all I hate the name of the show, and like others have said...the original songs are formula songs that bore me to tears yet...
watching it is a guilty pleasure in our family

I loved it a while back when some judge told Carrie Underwood that she was coming off sort of like a nice goody type girl and she answered.
'thats what I am".

lastly, I don't want to re-ignite the War of Northern Aggression but...

have you noticed the winners are always southern kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back