An edifying message for your Lord's Day. PRTS Conference 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Myer's message was indeed edifying! I need to give it another listen.
My wife and I were sitting with his family at the annual speaker dinner. The dinner takes place on night one right before the conference begins. He told us that he was not originally scheduled to be the first speaker. The original speaker's flight was delayed last minute. It was a most appropriate message to kick off the conference. God's providence is always perfect!

Brothers and sisters, I commend this message to you. It is from Dr. Stephen Myers. The topic is "Why Spiritual Growth is Important." It was from this year's Puritan Reformed Conference. Many may not have heard of him before now. I assure you it is worth your time. I pray it drives you to cling to Christ with a greater fervency.

https://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=82419516395115
We're going to listen to this on the drive to church this morning. Thanks for sharing.

Brothers and sisters, I commend this message to you. It is from Dr. Stephen Myers. The topic is "Why Spiritual Growth is Important." It was from this year's Puritan Reformed Conference. Many may not have heard of him before now. I assure you it is worth your time. I pray it drives you to cling to Christ with a greater fervency.

https://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=82419516395115
Waking up with this message was a wonderful start to this blessed day. Thank you brother, I pray this Lords Day will bring you and your wife much needed rest and enjoyment in our God!

Waking up with this message was a wonderful start to this blessed day. Thank you brother, I pray this Lords Day will bring you and your wife much needed rest and enjoyment in our God!

You as well, brother. I rejoice hearing this brought you some joy. "Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost." Romans 15:13

Thank you. This was indeed edifying. I see there are 13 other messages on sermon audio from the conference. I will listen to them as well.

"Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost." Romans 15:13
Thank you brother. So suited to me today. I am writing a letter to an elderly and very godly friend who had to have an eye removed because of cancer. I will share that verse.

Thank you. This was indeed edifying. I see there are 13 other messages on sermon audio from the conference. I will listen to them as well.

I am so glad to hear it, brother. I planned to post those in another thread dedicated to the conference as a whole. Dr. Rhett Dodson's "Growing in Grace through the Psalms" was another personal highlight.

Thank you brother. So suited to me today. I am writing a letter to an elderly and very godly friend who had to have an eye removed because of cancer. I will share that verse.

I am sorry to hear that. Isn't it incredible how Scriptures speak to every season of life? Only an omniscient and loving God could bring forth such an endless ocean of comfort for frail men and women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back