An "upgrade" messed up the Quick Reply today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semper Fidelis

2 Timothy 2:24-25
Staff member
Not sure what happened but something in the Quick Reply is broken right now. I've had to turn off Quick Reply and Quick Edit while I try to figure this out. The problem is that vBulletin is blaming it on a plugin in some forums and I've tried running through the different plugins and can't figure out if that's the real problem.

Hopefully I'll be able to fix Quick Reply and Quick Edit. In the meantime, it's a nuisance but the board still works.

-----Added 1/6/2009 at 11:10:10 EST-----

OK, I think I fixed it. At least I hope so. Strange. Now Save isn't working in quick edit.

Well, I fixed Quick Reply but Quick Edit isn't working right so you'll have to suffer that.

-----Added 1/7/2009 at 12:14:31 EST-----

After some further testing, I realized that Quick Reply isn't working. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Not sure what happened but something in the Quick Reply is broken right now. I've had to turn off Quick Reply and Quick Edit while I try to figure this out. The problem is that vBulletin is blaming it on a plugin in some forums and I've tried running through the different plugins and can't figure out if that's the real problem.

Rich, did you go to seminary to learn Greek so well?

That's Geek, not Greek!

That's Geek, not Greek!

As long as we don't get started on 1337 :)rolleyes:)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back