Andrew C. Bain & The CCF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Bushey

Puritanboard Commissioner
Apparently, banned Puritan Board member Andrew C. Bain is diseminating the recently released CCF document to many of the members here and elsewhere. Not to be graphic, but I printed out a copy earlier and took it to the latrine w/ me, expediently dropping it into the recepticle (where it belongs). if you are lead, read the document, weigh it against the scriptures & historic church. It falls to the ground like many of it's predecessors.

A few of you have inquired about our mailing list as you have been spammed by these misguided individuals. The PB is a public forum. If you have posted your email in a link in the bottom of your posts, your email is at risk.

I would suggest that if you are receiving spam you send one (1) email to the individual stating that you do not want these emails from them and then if you do indeed get email, that you contact their ISP.

I am sure their ISP has an anti-spamming policy.

I was wondering about that...

I just got that email, have not read it though, I will today.

Thanks for the heads up Scott.

TD

I had a feeling that there was something wrong with it when I began to read it. Apparently, this guy seems to have no shame when it comes to bothering members of this forum. Now I can delete it before it chokes my email storage even further.

He's a hyper-Calvinist who teaches that all Arminians and "tolerant" Calvinists are unsaved.

He spammed all the reformed blogrings on xanga too.

I found it really hard to believe that they threw Pink, Spurgeon, and Calvin into their Heterodoxy hall of shame. :banghead: However, the fact that they threw in Robert Schuller and Billy Graham surprised me. Neither men are known for proper orthodoxy AND exegesis (so far as I can understand). But then again, it appears that the owners of the Outside the Camp website aren't properly applying Scripture either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back