Animations of Unseeable Biology - 9 min. Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed Walsh

Puritan Board Senior
Greetings,

Psalms 139:14 of David
I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works;
and that my soul knoweth right well.

@W.C. Dean 's post, Space and the Solar System inspired me to post this. I thought the very small a good companion of the vastly large. Do you know what the average size between the estimated limits of the Universe and a single electron is? A housefly. We, humans, are giants.

Take a look at just how fearfully and wonderfully we are made. Marvels David never dreamed of.

Drew Berry: Animations of Unseeable Biology - 9 min & 8-sec video

Greetings,

Psalms 139:14 of David
I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works;
and that my soul knoweth right well.

@W.C. Dean 's post, Space and the Solar System inspired me to post this. I thought the very small a good companion of the vastly large. Do you know what the average size between the estimated limits of the Universe and a single electron is? A housefly. We, humans, are giants.

Take a look at just how fearfully and wonderfully we are made. Marvels David never dreamed of.

Drew Berry: Animations of Unseeable Biology - 9 min & 8-sec video
Not sure I understand the answer to your question... :scratch: but cool video! I also feel somewhat embarrassed about my childhood ambitions (or lack thereof) knowing WC Dean is only in high school...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back