Animus Imponentis Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Butterfield

Puritan Board Freshman
I may have posted it in the wrong place when I put a link in the "Theological Links," category, but if you are interested you can listen to the Animus Imponentis Conference that was recently held in the Presbytery of Northern California and Nevada of the OPC. The conference was on February 6 and 7, 2009. The speakers were Rev. Alan Strange, Dr. John Fesko, Dr. George Knight, and Mr. John Muether. The Mp3's can be found here: Animus Imponentis Conference I am posting here, because the Animus Imponentis has to do with questions of subscription.

Thanks! I'm putting it on my "To Listen" list. This conference was particularly centered around the application to the creation days, yes?

Thanks! I'm putting it on my "To Listen" list. This conference particularly centered around the application to the creation days, yes?

Yes! The question is, "Is the Animus Imponentis or as they are now calling it the AI of the OPC one of Six Ordinary Day creation only or is the AI of the OPC one that includes at the very least Six Ordinary Day, Frame Work, Day Age, and now Analogical accounts of creation?" There are certainly other questions that are of equal or maybe greater importance concerning this issue, but creation is very much a part of the discussion.

:westminster:

-----Added 2/10/2009 at 08:00:50 EST-----

Pastor Butterfield,

Hi, Sir! Jessica told me that she went to that. Also, when will you begin your pastorate at Sunnyvale OPC?

The Lord bless you and yours.

Hi Joshua! I have met Jessica two times now and it is always nice to see her. She did mention you to me at our first meeting back in December and I appreciated it. God willing, we hope to be in Sunnyvale by April 10. I have my final ordination exam at Presbytery on March 20/21 then we can move.

:bouncy:

Thanks for this heads up, Michael.

I pray you have excellent exams and settle in well.

Blessings!

-----Added 2/10/2009 at 08:00:50 EST-----

Pastor Butterfield,

Hi, Sir! Jessica told me that she went to that. Also, when will you begin your pastorate at Sunnyvale OPC?

The Lord bless you and yours.

Hi Joshua! I have met Jessica two times now and it is always nice to see her. She did mention you to me at our first meeting back in December and I appreciated it. God willing, we hope to be in Sunnyvale by April 10. I have my final ordination exam at Presbytery on March 20/21 then we can move.

:bouncy:

Pastor Butterfield, thank you... it was nice to see you also at San Jose. I hope things continue to go well and smoothly for you in the exams. I also think that you'll enjoy Sunnyvale--it's a great place, and California has nice weather year round. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back