Anne Ivy (Gryphonette) has been made a Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semper Fidelis

2 Timothy 2:24-25
Staff member
Please welcome Gryphonette as the PuritanBoard's newest moderator. A few Mods suggested her and the idea was unanimously well received. Thanks for your edifying posts on the PB and welcome to our motley crew. You can help Meg keep us men from trashing the place.

Congrats, Anne! You guys made a good choice in her. She is very practical, and is no-nonsense, and very funny, to boot.

Thanks for entrusting me with such an august position, gentlemen. I'll do my best to maintain the high standards you've set in place.
pup.gif

Speaking of trash....y'all are going to tidy up those desks soon, right?
eyebrow.gif

Thanks for entrusting me with such an august position, gentlemen. I'll do my best to maintain the high standards you've set in place.
pup.gif

eyebrow.gif

My mother has been saying things like that for years...never makes much difference...men need women to keep them tidy.

pup.gif

eyebrow.gif

Ah...yeah, sure. :p

Anne, welcome! In spite of what you have have heard Josh doesn't really bite. It's all bark! :lol:

Glad to have you here!

Except in Scrabulous.

Anne, welcome! In spite of what you have have heard Josh doesn't really bite. It's all bark! :lol:
He bit me hard in Scrabulous.
stars.gif

I've been practicing, though, Josh, and hope to get in a
bite.gif
or two of my own next time.
loving-smileys-emoticons227.gif

Thanks for the welcome as moderator, y'all! You're too kind.

By the way, Anne, I didn't mention this but my Intelligence folks had told me that there were pockets of peasants gathering for a revolt so it was time to roll out another one of their own to give them something to take their mind off their plight.

A speech telling all the Baptists how wonderful it is to be on a Confesional board would be appropriate at this time....

By the way, Anne, I didn't mention this but my Intelligence folks had told me that there were pockets of peasants gathering for a revolt so it was time to roll out another one of their own to give them something to take their mind off their plight.

A speech telling all the Baptists how wonderful it is to be on a Confesional board would be appropriate at this time....

Hey, wait just one cotton picking minute! That's the same speech you used on me when you coaxed me into being a moderator. Me thinks there is a conspiracy going on.

:gpl:

How much is the PB paying Mods these days?;)

Starting pay is 16,000 somoleans/year for a Baptist Mod and 32,000 somoleans/year for a Presbyterian Mod. The pay increases by 10% per year but is capped at 32,000 and 128,000 somoleans respectively.

Thereafter, if a Mod serves for 30 years, they are entitled to retirement pay representing 75% of their active-duty pay with cost of living increases calculated against the rate of inflation.

Starting pay is 16,000 somoleans/year for a Baptist Mod and 32,000 somoleans/year for a Presbyterian Mod. The pay increases by 10% per year but is capped at 32,000 and 128,000 somoleans respectively.

Thereafter, if a Mod serves for 30 years, they are entitled to retirement pay representing 75% of their active-duty pay with cost of living increases calculated against the rate of inflation.
I always thought you ued Yapp Island Currency?:confused:

Max,

This is a serious discussion. Let's not make jokes about fake money.

Max,

This is a serious discussion. Let's not make jokes about fake money.
:lol:, OK Rich, but the Yapp members of this Board will be most offended about your cheap-shot abot their currency!:cool: Oh, Congrats Anne, about time a Texan got some clout around here!:cool::cool::cool:

Oh, Congrats Anne, about time a Texan got some clout around here!:cool::cool::cool:

I'm from Fort Worth too Max. In fact, Anne lives very close to where my family lives. In fact, between Chris Coldwell, Wayne Wylie, Fred Greco, Anne, and myself you'll be hard pressed to find a State that "represents" like Texas does.

Welcome, Anne! Good to have you on.

(BTW, a hint, as soon as you get your check, run to the Somolean bank as fast as you can to cash it. I keep losing out because I can't get there before everyone else. For some reason the bank locks its door when they see me in the parking lot--the instruments do make a pleasant wallpaper accent, which helps a little).

Please welcome Gryphonette as the PuritanBoard's newest moderator. A few Mods suggested her and the idea was unanimously well received. Thanks for your edifying posts on the PB and welcome to our motley crew. You can help Meg keep us men from trashing the place.

An inspired choice! :banana:

Most likely Rich is a believer in 'If it worked once, it'll work again.'

Hey, wait just one cotton picking minute! That's the same speech you used on me when you coaxed me into being a moderator. Me thinks there is a conspiracy going on.

:gpl:
In other words,, why re-invent the wheel?
ghost.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back