Any folks from here in Lexington, Kentucky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

O'GodHowGreatThouArt

Puritan Board Sophomore
Hello guys.

God has called me to the University of Kentucky inside the next 3 years to complete my Bachelor's degree in History. I was wondering if there were any folks residing in this area that I could talk to regarding just some general items on this area. Let me know if you have some time to spare for it and we can arrange a method in which to talk (PB, IM, E-mail, etc.)

I live in Louisville, which is about 90 minutes away, but also I know several people who live in Lexington; so depending on what you want to know, I might be able to help. I emphasize "might", but if you don't get any better offers, feel free to pm me.

I lived near Lexington for almost 19 years before moving to Boise, Idaho, just over five years ago. I have married adult children in Lexington. One of my sons and his family are members of Tates Creek PCA, which has a number of people connected with UK. When he attended UK, the Campus Crusade group there was somewhat Calvinistic. If I can be of help or answer any questions, send me PM and we'll exchange further contact info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back