Any Haitians, Haiti missionaries, or lovers of Haiti here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stope

Puritan Board Sophomore
Hey there!

I have a special place in my heart for Haiti and Haitians... Are there any Haitians here, any lovers of Haiti, any scholars on Haiti?

I formally imported coffee from Haiti and that was awesome, while there I was able via Gospel Coalition to provide Piper's "For Your Joy" in Haitian Creole - Indeed I desire to help address th every real Theological Famine that exists there (it has long been said "Haiti is 80% Christian [more like 10% Protestant] and 100% Voodoo"

Anybody been there?

Hi Jason,

Our agency serves in Haiti. I have not been there myself, but I recently sent one of our missionaries to train a group of indigenous pastors in the coastal town of Jacmel and we anticipate ongoing work there. There is certainly a 'theological famine' there and your prayers are appreciated as we strive to provide these men with the essential truths of the faith.

Hi Jason,

Our agency serves in Haiti. I have not been there myself, but I recently sent one of our missionaries to train a group of indigenous pastors in the coastal town of Jacmel and we anticipate ongoing work there. There is certainly a 'theological famine' there and your prayers are appreciated as we strive to provide these men with the essential truths of the faith.

Thanks for the response!!!! Is there a website or something associated with your work there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back