Any Recommendations for Non-Scholarly Theological podcast?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinghezy

Puritan Board Sophomore
I am acquainted with someone (Sam for purposes of this post) who is interested in listening to some more theological podcasts. My recommendations (e.g. Reformed Forum) start to get a little too technical. So I think Sam is looking for things that are more distilled in their discussion. Sam is not looking for sermons, though a discussion on a scripture passage is okay.

Sam enjoys Mortification of Spin, who I fit a really unique niche of being thoughtful, entertaining, and concise.

Any recommendations?

Which Reformed Forum programs is he listening to? Theology Simply Profound generally does not get as technical as Christ the Center can sometimes get.

I recommend Doctrine and Devotion. It is from a Reformed Baptist perspective. It’s rich but also entertaining. The hosts, Joe and Jimmy, are great.

I am acquainted with someone (Sam for purposes of this post) who is interested in listening to some more theological podcasts. My recommendations (e.g. Reformed Forum) start to get a little too technical. So I think Sam is looking for things that are more distilled in their discussion. Sam is not looking for sermons, though a discussion on a scripture passage is okay.

Sam enjoys Mortification of Spin, who I fit a really unique niche of being thoughtful, entertaining, and concise.

Any recommendations?

1) Abounding Grace Radio
2) Confessing Our Hope
3) Office Hours (WSCAL)

Thanks, I will take a look at those.

RE: simply profound I am still in 2017 in Reformed Forum (been working up from 2015), and it has not been introduced at the point that I am in. Spoiler alert!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back