Anyone up-to-date on Whitefield Theological Seminary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgemmen9

Puritan Board Freshman
Anyone up-to-date on Whitefield Theological Seminary? I saw Dr. Kenneth died in the past year or so and I know they passed the leadership off. I was curious if the programs have changed at all over the years? I read a bit about it back in 2010 but haven't heard much since. I ask in part because a friend of mine was looking at DMin programs and we talked briefly about the seminary.

Anyone up-to-date on Whitefield Theological Seminary? I saw Dr. Kenneth died in the past year or so and I know they passed the leadership off. I was curious if the programs have changed at all over the years? I read a bit about it back in 2010 but haven't heard much since. I ask in part because a friend of mine was looking at DMin programs and we talked briefly about the seminary.
Gentry died? Are you sure?

He did pass in the past year. You can contact interim president Jason Bradfield for any program questions by the website

Good day Rev. Gemmen, I am currently a student of Whitefield and can connect you with the individual overseeing the doctoral programs if you'd like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back